Friday, November 16, 2012

Glasses are for eyesight not for looking good.



I think it is funny how people get mad at people for being a hipster. My opinion I don’t care. It’s not that big of a deal to wear cloths a certain way. But, the only thing I find offensive was people wearing glasses because it was cool. They thought it made them look smart or that it made them look good. I wear glasses because I need it to see what I’m doing. Not to look good or to be smart, but for eyesight what they were meant for in the first place. So, going off that theory would that make me the coolest and best looking person in the world because I have been wearing glasses since sixth grade. The truth is no. I have never got a girl because I wore glasses. I was already popular not because of glasses. I didn’t need to worry about that situation. Instead, people think I was smart because I wear glasses. I know a lot people who aren’t smart and they wear glasses. My friends ask me why I don’t get the hipster looking glasses because everyone else was doing it. I told him it’s just not my style. I don’t like the eighties look at all. I don’t why the eighties look keeps popping back up. The fashion industry can’t make new looks, instead, they recycle old looks. For all the people who like wearing trends, hear is what next trend is going to be for this new decade. I will give you one word “Grunge”.

No comments:

Post a Comment