Monday, November 19, 2012

Lover Boy- jannai smith

My parasocial relationship is with no other than Channing Matthew Tatum born April 26, 1980. Although he has stolen the heart of many, his heart will always belong to me. He recently was awarded Sexiest Man Alive(duh?). He is also an American actor, film producer, dancer, and former model, best known for his roles in Step Up, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Dear John, The Vow, 21 Jump Street, and Magic Mike.
After watching Magic Mike with my roommate, I couldn’t help but fall more in love with him. We decided that by far he has the hottest body in the world and the best smile not to mention the best personality. I feel like this is a little unhealthy on how excited I am to write about him. Sometimes I even envision myself as the character he is in love with or even kissing (weird, I know). Ugh…. You just don’t find men that are so passionate about what they do and you sure don’t find men that are as faithful as him!
Parasocial relationships have been one of my favorite sections. It has made me open my eyes though and wonder if it is doing anything for me or is it just leaving me with broken dreams and unfulfilled desires? I believe one of my colleagues mentioned “because it is human nature to seek out other things or people that help you achieve a sense of wholeness. In a sense, the parasocial relationships we find ourselves in are more of a passion than a relationship at all.”-Kayla Bachman Although I have a love for all of Channing Tatum’s movies I don’t know if what he portrays on the screen is the same in real life (but a girl can dream right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment