Monday, November 19, 2012

My mom is the definition of cool


I know this is past deadline but I was in Chicago all weekend due to Cardinal Communications this weekend starting on Thursday.

I would like to talk about the culture of cool because we are actually doing that topic for our group project. After doing this project I realized the culture of cool is such a vast definition. We decided that the definition was my easy defined but we did define it in our own way that takes into account the specific age phenomenon. Cool changes depending on age, location and peer groups. Without these three things defining any type of cool would not be possible. We think cool is defined by six words, those being inspiring, leadership, creativity, confidence, unique and motivation. This definition of cool is displayed in everyday life and the way the people are. It's hard to learn these traits they must come natural most of the time. I've never thought of cool in such a way but after working on this group project it is clear to me, cool cannot be defined. It's the way people are.

The coolest person I know is my mom. She has all these six traits. She has shown me how to be my own type of cool with the way she raised me to have a portion of these six traits as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment