Friday, October 26, 2012

LATE PARASOCIAL RELATIONSHIP POST!!!! ( FORGOT PASSWORD) :(


So yes I know I am completely late with this post, but I did not remember my password to log in & blog the week of this lectures discussion. I have to express my parasocial relationship with BIG SEAN. I am in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with the rapper Big Sean. Not only do I love him, I love what he stands for, his music, and the city where he is from. He is from Detroit Michigan, where my mother is from and I have family that resided in Detroit. When I go to visit I absolutely have a great time. I would have to say BIG SEAN is no ordinary rapper. He raps about his struggle and how he made it to the top. Anybody can relate to that, because you have to come from something to get where you want to be. BIG SEAN is a little guy but that does not stop me from loving him unconditionally. I tweet him from time to time to tell him I LOVE HIM and ill see him soon. Also everyday GOOD MORNING tweets. I also stalk his Instagram. Deep down inside BIG SEAN has a place in his heart for me, and we both know its just a matter of time before we are happily ever after. BIG SEAN is a hip hop rapper that not only raps good, but his swagger is on top of the chart as well. I cant express enough how much I love this man. I know I am late, but I had to get that off my chest!!! (WHHHHOOOO) (takes deep breath and smiles)

No comments:

Post a Comment