Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cool Hunter/Food Inc

I know i'm late but I remember reading one of the text where it talked about cool hunters and in that article it talked about how the Company Reebok was going from one of the top brands to the worst. I remember it saying that Nike was passing it up proclaiming that top sopt by releasing NIke Air Jordan's  designed by NBA star Michael Jordan, so to try and make a comeback Reebok released there signature shoe by pro NBA player Allen Iverson. I found this really interesting because we had talked in class and we agreed that reebok was back at the bottom of the totem pole and to maybe help them out a little you know what reebok just did a couple months ago??????? Oh you dont know ?????? ...... well reebok recently re-released the Allen Iverson shoe. It's crazy how styles roll back around over time. 

I also wanted to express my opinions about the Film we're watching in class. Its making it so hard for me to eat meat now, like its so crazy. I cant even look at a piece of chicken the same. I even try and to inform people now, its so funny.  I was at McDonalds with some friends and my buddy ordered a double cheese burger and I was like bro you don't want to do that, he was like what?? Then i said bro do you know what they do to that meat??? Do you know how many different cows your eating or even how many chemicals are inside that meat??? It's ruining my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment